This is the first “lifestyle” post that I have done. I first heard of this “high five for Friday” type of blog post this past week on The Lauren Elizabeth where she shared her top five moments of the week and she also does a weekly link up there as well.
I thought that I would join in and share my top 5 moments of the week with you all.
1. This week; spring was just starting to come back here in Montreal to a point that for once in a very long time it has been over the freezing mark which I really appreciated it.
Image above: I know we still have snow, hopefully in a week its going to be all gone
2. I have been really into writing this week and with that I have posted a new blog post every day since Tuesday as well as I got new blog post ideas that I am working on for you guys.
Image above: Screen Shot of the blog this week
3. Due to the new topics that I am introducing here on my blog, I have new blog followers and I would love to say to all of my subscribers/followers welcome and thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop and read the contents that I am writing on here.
Image above: Thanks to all that are taking the time to read and follow my blog
4. I have re-started to work out a couple times this week and the workout that I am currently doing is the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown (levels 1 & 2). Let me tell you that even though it’s a yoga DVD, its still gives lots of cardio. The only thing I do is that I do it at my own speed as I don’t want to injure myself by doing a new workout and position that I have never done before as well as I give myself breaks when I feel I need it.
Image above: a photo of the DVD that I am following for my workouts and don’t be fooled by the name of her DVD; she dose kick you but with her workouts
5. Last but not lest; as it Friday today and the weekend is finally here… I get to see my handsome boyfriend tonight and watch an episode or two of Game of Thrones (we’re currently on season 3 and he has it on DVD)
Hopefully, you enjoyed knowing what my top five favorite moments for this week has been and if you haven’t checked Lauren’s blog… than I highly recommend that you check her blog out.
I hope that you had a wonderful week and I am wishing all of you a wonderful weekend… I’ll be back next week with new blog post for you all.